Performance Center Review
The UI itself is very user friendly. So even though I support six different applications, I don’t have to go back and re-teach myself.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

We've eliminated a lot of production issues because we are able to test so many virtual users at once. It's pretty amazing to run a test environment and have virtual five thousand users. We also need to 24/7 support for our thousands of customers. This solution gets all the bugs out of other applications so when they do go to run, they're ready.

Very stable. Our only issue is that we consistently need more load generators.

It has supported our enormous, continuous growth very quickly compared to other tools we’ve used. We also used IBM Rational Team Concert, which could not support the growth in the same way.

Not as fast as I would like, but they work with our customers in addition to working with us which is great because we don’t always have to be involved.

Other Advice

Technical support is the most important element for us when choosing a vendor.

I would say this is a very good tool as it allows small and huge applications to test with limitless size.