HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

The most valuable feature we saw is that the performance is better and it's easier to manage.

Valuable Features

When compared to other servers and even other HP products, the most valuable feature we saw is that the performance is definitely better and it's easier to manage. I can't say that we've faced any problems after standing up these servers.

Improvements to My Organization

It's very important for our business that we have a server that's stable and reliable. These servers have been very, very stable and are performing well for us.

Room for Improvement

The biggest area of improvement I can think of is with more fiber connections. Adding more fiber connections would make them even better.

Use of Solution

We've used it for more than six years.

They deploy very well without any problems.

It's stable, the most important factor for us.

They are supposed to be highly scalable servers, but we're using them in a utilization environment. In a utilization environment, I can't say that they're scalable.

Technical support is fantastic.

Other Solutions Considered

We evaluated other vendors and compared them with the same configurations, same amount of memory, same CPUs, and HP servers performed the best.

Other Advice

Perform a comparison between the same level of quality, same level of service, and same level of performance, and choose the product. I think you will find it the most suitable one for you.