HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

It is advanced at low cost, with good service and a guarantee.

What is most valuable?

It is very advanced at low cost, with good service and a guarantee.

How has it helped my organization?

It gives you what you need with peace of mind because the system works. Service usually is provided within four hours.

It is very stable. I see that it works. I don’t find many problems that require calling a technician to solve. It gives you peace of mind.

What we usually do is evaluate our customers’ needs and find a solution that suits them. We don’t sell the same product to everybody, but we consider the size of the company and other factors. It is scalable for small businesses and large.

Technical support is fine, but sometimes they don’t answer that quickly. Sometimes you need to make one phone call after another and wait until they get back to you. Once they do, everything works.

As far as I know, the deployment is smooth and easy. If not, it goes to another department. Usually our technician can help us from far away. We don't even have to come physically. The software and the hardware work fine. Once it's working, it's working.

Often our customers consider Dell as an alternative solution because of the price. Customers say that HPE is much more advanced technically, mainly in terms of storage. It also has much more storage compared to Dell.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer:
More HPE ProLiant DL Servers reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about HPE ProLiant DL Servers. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.