HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

It provides redundancy, flexibility, and compatibility with operating systems.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are redundancy, flexibility, and compatibility with operating systems.

How has it helped my organization?

The cost and the user experience are two of the main benefits.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, I would like to see more redundancy of the CPU. That would be great.

The solution is very stable. We have had it for more than ten years, for several generations of the product. It's a very stable solution.

The first version was not so scalable. Today’s versions are very scalable. We are very, very happy with this new version.

We have a maintenance contract for support from the HPE team around the world. We don't use it so much because the solution is very stable. When we do use it, the quality depends on the country. For example, in France, it works very well. However, when we try it in China, it can be a little bit tricky.

We used another solution from another company. However, the cost vs. benefit was not so good. For that reason, we switched to HPE services.

I was involved with the setup. It was very easy to apply.

We worked with Dell and IBM, but we chose HPE.

What other advice do I have?

When selecting a vendor, it's good to have a real relationship in order to get a reliable, ascertainable, and a flexible solution. With this solution, you can close your eyes and you can use it because it's a very stable and personable tool. There is a real relationship between HPE and the customer, and they support you during all the steps you take.