HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

Stability is better than the other alternatives that we have tried.

What is most valuable?

It provides support for the organization in terms of the commodity hardware as compared to the other HPE competitors. It provides stability for the servers.

What needs improvement?

There is need to always keep trying for improving this product.

Stability is better than the other alternatives that we have tried. There are always issues but typically, they are resolved very quickly.

Technical support is excellent.

Experience, knowing which vendor, which division and getting the best results are factors that affected our decision to switch solutions.

Previously, we were using Dell; we had a different vendor, i.e., a lower cost vendor at that time. The reason we switched from Dell was because we felt that the HPE solution was far superior.

The overall value, cost of keeping things running and knowing the product are important criteria while selecting a vendor.

What other advice do I have?

Probably, you should evaluate the total cost of operation before you try and take orders. Check a cheaper solution.

More HPE ProLiant DL Servers reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about HPE ProLiant DL Servers. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.