HPE ProLiant DL Servers Review

Allows us to equalize the direct servers of the VDI.

What is most valuable?

It allows us to utilize the servers for VDI. The system supports two GPU's.

How has it helped my organization?

It was part of a bigger solution, which is VDI. We are able to publish desktops for design engineers whose requirements are continuously changing on a weekly basis.

What needs improvement?

I would like to look at Synergy for the new servers. It will be out in June or July. The Synergy Streamer Composer is one of the powerful features that Synergy has.

It is pretty stable. We had a pretty good experience with HPE so far.

Scalability shouldn't be an issue. We can have 20 servers in one rack.

I've had good experience with HPE support. the support engineers are knowledgeable and customer service oriented.

We knew we needed a new solution because of the latest requirements. Nowadays, IT is very involved with the business. We try our best to enable them to do their job in an efficient way. We had a different hardware platform before, and support was not at the level we've expected.

The most important thing when selecting a vendor is service, regardless of price. We look more for partnership and service in that sense.

The installation was straightforward.

Our vendor implemented the solution. We were involved in the design and planning.

Pricing is not bad. They have competitive pricing, and the licensing model is simple to understand.

We evaluated few other technologies. We chose HPE because we've had good experience with them. I worked with them in the past and so far, HPE has proven to be reliable.

What other advice do I have?

Be careful when selecting the vendor. It has to be a partnership. If the vendor can't deliver what is expected, it's going to be a nightmare. It's going to affect your operations.

More HPE ProLiant DL Servers reviews from users