HPE SimpliVity Review

A complete user-friendly solution with a straightforward setup

What is our primary use case?

We are using the solution for our customers. We buy and rent HPE SimpliVity to our customers as a SaaS.

How has it helped my organization?

In our case, we have an improvement in the operatives area because the support for that server space is minimal. For instance, I don't have to be an expert to work with them.

What is most valuable?

I have a lot of benefits from it. I like that I can create a service as I need it. I don't need new licenses for operating systems. I don't need to ask for server space, I don't need to wait for support, and I don't need to wait for monitoring.

What needs improvement?

There is room for improvement in the operations area because the support for that server space is minimal. I want to sell a solution, but not bigger than the one I have. Maybe they can offer more features for more customers and optimize it, but with the same protections that I already have right now.

I want to replicate my business offering in the United States. I want to pay for HPE SimpliVity in Mexico, but they told me that it's not possible. They told me that I need to look for a representative in the United States and make all the payments over there.

We have been using HPE SimpliVity for two months.

It's a very nice solution. It's a complete solution that we are looking for because we don't have personnel with expertise.

The setup was very easy, but it is hard to deploy. We had problems with training after the setup. We think that we need at least four weeks.

What other advice do I have?

Training is important before integration. Ask HPE for at least four weeks for integration before they start sending out invoices.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give HPE SimpliVity a nine.

Hybrid Cloud

380 Gen10 G Node
More HPE SimpliVity reviews from users
...who compared it with Nutanix Acropolis AOS
Learn what your peers think about HPE SimpliVity. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.