HPE StoreEasy Review

Excellent duplication, very good stability, and an easy setup

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution to design IP data centers. We are using this solution as a gateway from Fiber.

What is most valuable?

The solution's most valuable feature is the duplication.

What needs improvement?

They should make it easier to find features. Other features are difficult to find because it's a Windows server with very little customization.

The configuration tools need improvement.

When I configure the StoreEasy in a complex environment I have problems finding compatibility with all the software.

I've had some issues with StoreEasy in an environment where I have Linux. There were issues around connecting the user access. It doesn't seem to be compatible.

I've been using the solution for two years.

The solution is very stable. We've never suffered from any bugs or glitches.

I've never tried to scale the product. We have about ten people using the solution currently.

Whenever we have a problem, we call HP technical support and they've been great. We're satisfied with the level of support they provide us.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's fairly easy to configure simple environments. Deployment times depend on the client and the environment.

HP assisted with the deployment of the solution.

We pay for licensing every six months. You can also extend support if you need to.

We didn't evaluate any other options before implementing this solution.

What other advice do I have?

We're a StoreEasy partner. The solution is very good. I'd recommend it. It's very easy to use.

I'd rate it nine out of ten.

More HPE StoreEasy reviews from users
...who compared it with Dell EMC PowerScale (Isilon)
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell EMC, NetApp and others in NAS. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.