HPE StoreEasy Review

Easy to use, good reliability, and it includes a Windows license that makes it easier for Active Directory integration

What is our primary use case?

We had some trouble with equipment in our NAS solution and we are evaluating HPE StoreEasy as a replacement. We have a capacity problem for our file servers because our user data is growing so much. Our goal is to keep the user data separate from the server data.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution allows me to better and more easily manage user data without impacting my primary storage.

What is most valuable?

This solution is convenient and easy for us to use.

It ships with a Windows license included and because we have Active Directory in our domain, it makes it easy for us to operate.

The reliability is good.

What needs improvement?

We need some monitoring tools and it would be helpful if they were included. I would like to have the ability to monitor the system at any point in time.

We have been testing HPE StoreEasy for the past 15 days.

This is a reliable solution.

The deployment took about one week.

This is an economical solution for the company and I am satisfied with the pricing.

I have compared the Dell EMC Isilon and I think that the HPE StoreEasy solution has some advantages over it.

What other advice do I have?

We have just started with HPE StoreEasy but I am looking forward to working with it. I am satisfied with the technical details and to me, it seems like one of the best solutions available.

More HPE StoreEasy reviews from users
...who compared it with Dell EMC PowerScale (Isilon)