HPE StoreVirtual Review

We use it to replicate the customer's environment, two or three different sites.

What is most valuable?

We use a lot of StoreVirtual to replicate the customer's environment, two or three different sites, and it's quick and easy to use. The interface and the installation makes it easy as it's all in one piece of hardware and it doesn't need to be connected to anything else.

What needs improvement?

It would be nice if there were more parts available in Brazil and HPE could swap out faulty equipment quicker.

It's very stable and I don't remember the last time that it was unavailable. We have the occasional disk failure, but that doesn't stop it from working.

I don't know the limits, but we can support all our customers with StoreVirtual.

In Brazil, the response time is a little slow. Our contract says six hours, but sometimes the response has been 10 hours, or even 12, so, that's not good. Once you get hold of them, they're good.

It just goes in, and you don't really need any help.

The prices are OK, so we don't have much difficulty selling HPE in Brazil.

We perform an analysis of the customer scenario and needs, and then we suggest a product, but we only sell HPE. The decision is which HPE product they need.