HPE StoreVirtual Review

A stable, robust solution with good technical support

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the stability and that it's robust. It's is one of the reasons that we have been dealing with HP for so many years.

What needs improvement?

One of the areas that need improvement is the consolidated management platform, to manage all of the nodes from one place and the licensing around that.

There is an issue that I have found with many hyper-converged solutions or systems that you build out into a hyper-converged platform, which is that the management interface is not always consolidated on-site.

I have been dealing with HPE for ten years.

It appears to be very stable and very robust.

The technical support in our country is quite good.

The initial setup is straightforward.

Some of the main differences between Cisco and HPE are the single configuration point where you can control the entire system. Both the hardware and the converged infrastructure. Cisco's management interface seems to be a bit better.

What other advice do I have?

We have trouble selling other partner's products because HPE is very well suited for our market, where we are located.

HPE is a very good contender. I work a lot with Cisco and HP but today the products are very much on par as far as availability and performance are concerned. HPE support in my area is better than that of Cisco.

We are technology providers to our clients.

I recommend HPE to many of my clients.

We sell a lot of HP and it's probably one of our largest software platforms.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.