Huawei Ethernet Switches Review

Regulates reports with great production and troubleshoots quickly

What is our primary use case?

We use it for architecture, commissioning, provisioning, installation and product shooting, reports and networking from TV, IP broadbands, networks, large networks, longer networks, DWDM systems, IPTV server, SIT Server, POYT, and also CCTV networks for security cameras.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the audit systems. I also like that it can synchronize on the alternate configuration of products together at the same time.

What I like about Huawei is that it has a very fast response to troubleshooting problems and regulates reports with very great production. Instead of other manufacturers that are pretty slow sometimes to expand. That is why I work with Huawei and not other solutions. Other manufacturers should speed up their answers.

It's a problem when you have several large networks and the problem is not at a specific point, but many different problems together.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, I would like to see an increase in the performance of DDoS protection systems against all kinds of attack packets.

I have around 20 years of experience using Ethernet Switches.

In terms of stability, I think this is the best on the market.

I contact two places for support, Romania and China. I don't only use support for troubleshooting but also for conception and networks. I don't have any trouble with them.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a 9.5 out of ten. Not a ten because the life span of the solution is too short.

More Huawei Ethernet Switches reviews from users