Huawei KunLun Mission Critical Server Review

A good server with useful features like partitions

What is our primary use case?

We use Huawei KunLun Mission Critical Server similar to HP Superdome with inclusions, compatibility, and more.

What is most valuable?

Huawei KunLun Mission Critical Server's features, like partitions, are useful. Its compatibility is also good.

What needs improvement?

Huawei KunLun Mission Critical Server support can be better. HP has better support, and more customers have experience with this brand.

For clients, there are opportunities to replace the server and take applications from the Huawei server to the Dell server. The server isn't the problem. The problem is with the applications and the database.

I have used Huawei KunLun Mission Critical Server for three years.

Huawei KunLun Mission Critical Server is a stable solution. It's a good server like IBM Power.

Huawei KunLun Mission Critical Server is scalable. The others don't have scalability like this. The CPU and memory are good in this version. The processor was different in the last version.

The initial setup is a bit difficult but not too complex.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Huawei KunLun Mission Critical Server an eight.

Find out what your peers are saying about Huawei, Dell EMC, IBM and others in Rack Servers. Updated: June 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.