Huawei Wireless Review

Excellent roaming features, good scalability and an easy set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a wireless LAN.

What is most valuable?

The solution's roaming feature is very nice. When you move to another place it automatically changes the access point. It's one of the most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

The technical support needs to be improved. They also need to produce some more technical guides.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is stable. Once you set up, you don't need to touch it again.

If you have an access controller, the solution is scalable. Our clients are typically medium-sized enterprises. We have about 200 users.

Technical support is not ideal. They sometimes cannot connect to the wireless access point or their connection drops.

The initial setup is simple. It usually takes one day to deploy the solution. You only need one person to maintain it once it is set up.

What other advice do I have?

In terms of advice I'd give to others considering implementing the solution is that it's easy to use if they use an access controller.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. I'd rate it higher but they don't offer a good technical guide which means you ultimately need to search and try out solutions for yourself.

More Huawei Wireless reviews from users