HubSpot Marketing Hub Review

Reliable and user-friendly with great dashboards

What is our primary use case?

On our website, we have lots of forms and LinkedIn ads that we run. We basically have lots of forms. We sync our HubSpot so that whatever form fields are being entered, whenever users want to download any assets, that automatically syncs in HubSpot, and HubSpot tells us, who has downloaded a certain asset.

What is most valuable?

I have only used one feature so far, which is this form field. When I say form field, it is like syncing HubSpot form fields with website form fields. That is the only one that I have used. Therefore, that is most valuable to me so far.

It has been an excellent, awesome product to work with.

It's my understanding that the initial setup is a straightforward process.

The solution is extremely reliable.

The solution is very user-friendly.

The dashboard is great.

What needs improvement?

As of now, given my 15, 20 days of experience, I have never faced any kind of single pain points with HubSpot.

It would be ideal if there was a way to forward a notification or create notifications for non-HubSpot users. For example, on my team, if there is one person not using the product, it would be nice if I could still create a HubSpot notification for them.

I've used the solution for 12 months. However, I've used it only for 15 to 20 days in the last five or six months.

The solution is stable. It's one of the most reliable solutions I have used. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is good.

From my side, I have not attempted to scale the solution. I can't speak to how scalable it is. I don't have enough experience to comment directly.

We have three or more individuals using the solution on our side.

How extensively the solution will be used, and if it will be expanded, is part of a management team decision. I can't speak to their plans in that regard.

I've been in touch with technical support and I have been very happy with them. I'd rate them at a nine out of ten. They are helpful and responsive. They're excellent.

I did not previously use a different tool.

The initial setup was done a long while back by the marketing operations team. It was very straightforward at that time, as far as I know. However, I was not directly a part of the process.

Our marketing operations team handled the implementation.

I don't manage the licensing. I'm not sure how it works. I can't speak to the exact costs or how the license is structured.

I did not evaluate other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user.

I'm not sure which version of the solution I'm currently using. I share a license. I can't recall the license number.

Even though I have worked only worked with the solution for a short time, I would recommend HubSpot to be used, as they are very reliable. They are very responsive and the solution does most of the things for you. It is the best solution that I have worked with.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

More HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot, Salesforce, SAP and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: June 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.