HubSpot Marketing Hub Review

Has been a mostly successful solution as a CRM and communications channel for our various communities. There are specific functions that we require that don't exist yet.

What is most valuable?

On my team, we mostly used Hubspot as a CRMand communications channel for our various communities. Hubspot has been a mostly successful solution for those two areas.

We did not use the social media function; we've never been able to pin down a value for us there; we already had our social media system in order and were comfortable with the setup we had.

How has it helped my organization?

Absolutely, hands-down the best platform of its kind that we've experienced. Our communications are better tracked, and the 'story' created around every user in the CRM is extremely helpful for us, especially since we integrated with Salesforce.

What needs improvement?

There are specific functions that we require that don't exist yet. The landing page building feature leaves much to be desired; we abandoned it and integrated with Unbounce. The customer service is touch and go (speaking with a human; the docs are great).

Two years.

It was complex but we hired a consultant to help guide us through it. Some technical issues lasted a while but that was because we needed the right resources on our side and didn't have them in place.

For the most part, fairly stable.

You get what you pay for (literally, by level of payment plan).

We had several solutions scattered around; this made our CRM world unified (along with Salesforce).

In-house, with the help of a consultant for one-time guidance.

What other advice do I have?

This is the first solution of its kind/caliber that I have personally used.

More HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews from users
2 Comments

author avatarLea Goldberger

Why didn't the social function be of value for you? Can you add more info on that in your review? Also can you elaborate more in your review about how it integrates with Salesforce? Can you mention some of the previous solutions you tried where hubspot seems like a better solution?

author avatarLiz Cohen
Top 10LeaderboardReal User

Hi Lea. I added some of the answers to your questions. I was not directly involved with Salesforce integration, but what I can say is they are synced so that Hubspot is feeding contact details to Salesforce so our sales team has a broader picture of their interests based on what content and forms they've interacted with.