HubSpot Marketing Hub Review

What is our primary use case?

I use HubSpot to aggregate all of my content, create calls to action and landing pages, to generate leads for my consulting practice. As a research analyst and marketing strategist, I use HubSpot to disseminate my content across my social media channels and to keep me up to date on comments so I can respond in a timely manner.

How has it helped my organization?

Collected all of our digital content and allowed us to repurpose and share with other relevant content over time. Able to put together lead nurturing programs based on personas to move MQLs to SQLs and trials to customers.

I am able to continue to share information of value with several different personas depending on the content I am sharing.

What is most valuable?

Content management and dissemination since we are always creating more content. Lead management and nurturing customized for target personas.

What needs improvement?

I am not in a position to afford the CRM at this point. I would like to get to a point where I can justify using it.

More than five years.

I have not.

10+

10+

No, I have not found a solution that meets my needs better than HubSpot.

Very straightforward and CSRs were very helpful any time I have a question.

I implemented the solution myself.

Undetermined at this point.

Take the 30-day free trial with HubSpot and any other vendor. Some marketing automation solutions are better for lead scoring and lead management, but I have not found a better solution for someone using content marketing as their primary lead generation strategy.

Eloqua, Marketo, Act-On, Silverpop, Adobe, Pardot

What other advice do I have?

Easy to use. Great customer support.

More HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews from users