HubSpot Marketing Hub Review

Great for content curation and dissemination

What is our primary use case?

I continue to use HubSpot for content curation and dissemination. I have written more than 500 blog posts on marketing, employee, and customer engagement, and also more than 1000 articles on the state of different aspects of IT. I have a lot of information on the value of various constituencies. As such, that is what I am using HubSpot to do at least three times a day.

The analytics enable me to see which content is driving the most page views and click-throughs.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to manage and measure content (blogs, CTAs, and landing pages). HubSpot serves as my Content Management Network for more than 500 of my own articles and gives me access to those that I have written for DZone.

What is most valuable?

Content creation and dissemination. I love that I am able to access the 500 plus blog posts on my site, as well as the more than 800 articles I have written for DZone.com.

What needs improvement?

Increase the CRM size for sole proprietors before increasing the fee. As an employee working to get some consulting projects, in addition to my full-time work, I am not in a position to accumulate a large number of MQLs. These are unlikely to nurture into SQLs given their geography.

More than five years.

No issues.

It has not been an issue.

Excellent.

Excellent.

In-house; myself.

Undetermined.

Have sufficient content before signing up for the 30-day trial.

Yes. Eloqua, Marketo, Act-On

What other advice do I have?

Great customer support and information of value on the site.

More HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about HubSpot, Salesforce, SAP and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: June 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.