Hyper-V Review

The cluster environment is a good feature of this solution. If something happens, then it will automatically move to some other mode.

What is our primary use case?

We are currently using this solution for Exchange, as a demo controller and an antivirus, as well. We have lots of servers on our Hyper-V.

What is most valuable?

I think the cluster environment is a good feature of Hyper-V because, if something happens, then it will automatically move to some other mode. This is a great feature of the solution.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes it is a mess, and it should be something that could be easily fixed. It made us have to deal with fixing the bugs.

Three to five years.

We have over 80 servers on our Hyper-V with one guy handling the deployment. We do have plans to increase our usage in the future.

The setup was straightforward and easy for our company. The deployment was fast.

The pricing is not much. We have a very big environment, and pricing is no problem. We did not spend much time looking at other products, though.

Due to our needs, we installed Hyper-V and VMware. It would be nice if there was a link between the HYper-V and the VMware for a test environment. When we cannot keep the two together, everything becomes a problem for the site.