IBM B2B Integrator Review

It is simple and extensible. It hasn't given us any grief in terms of downtime.

What is most valuable?

It is simple and extensible, but it's sustainable and easy to use.

How has it helped my organization?

It's made us a great deal more nimble, or quick, to be able to change or react to customer or vendor changes and impacting our ability to partner with them, the customer center.

What needs improvement?

You'd have to contact my technical team to get any detail on room for improvement. I think, really, the ideal is what it's capabilities are right now.

It's kind of always on and hasn't given us any grief in terms of downtime and five nines plus, and online capability.

Our ability to work with our customers and add to, extend, and broaden our footprint for B2B transaction processing really makes a big difference. And I think that technology is helping us do that.

We would rate technical support fairly high; seven or eight, nine, out of ten.

We were using a different solution, many different ones, maybe we had three or four. The idea, really, was that in order to grow and continue our ability to partner with our customers and vendors, we needed a single solution. It was really a challenge.

Initial setup was complex in that we had a lot of legacy systems, and we were setting, or moving toward, a single platform, one version. That made a big difference from the complexity point of view. It's been simplified, and worked on; the transition from our multiple legacy systems to the new IBM solution.

What other advice do I have?

Plan your requirements, understand what it is you're trying to accomplish, or where you want to go, and then fit the solution to that. Don't try to figure things out first, or just build solutions.

1 Comment
Atul ThombareReal UserTOP 20

That's true and coming this from user will definitely add value.

09 January 18