IBM B2B Integrator Review
Out-of-box process orchestration yields quick implementations
What is our primary use case?
- Partner onboarding
- In-house application
- Enterprise integration
- B2B EDI enabling
- Single point integration solution
How has it helped my organization?
This solution supports almost all enterprise integrations and B2B/EDI protocols and messaging standards. It provides a clear roadmap and visibility on product upgrades and features.
What is most valuable?
- Allows for easy integration with heterogeneous applications.
- Out-of-box process orchestration yields quick implementations.
What needs improvement?
- API-Fication required, and there should be more clarity on their cloud migration strategy.
- Map translator needs more enhancements.
- End-to-end visibility and monitoring application required. The control center is available and covers this area, but it still fails in many monitoring scenarios.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Jul 26 2018
More IBM B2B Integrator reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Seeburger, Software AG and others in Business-to-Business Middleware. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.