What is most valuable?
- The simulator of process execution
- Toolkits and workspace for sharing resources
- Adapters for different technological environments
- SOA infrastructure, embedded ESB
- Backup (export) and restore (import) system (Snapshot)
- Speed and ease of deployment + governance / version management
How has it helped my organization?
The scenario was a process of renewal of customer contracts, the improvements were :
- Faster: industrialization of the renewal process with the automation of certain tasks and a clarified organization can handle a case 3 times faster.
- More efficient: the renewal part by weight of non-renegotiated contracts processed instantly and adjustments made possible by monitoring the real-time tasks significantly increase the capacity of quantitative and qualitative processing contracts.
- Less expensive: the time saved as well as automated controls in place to avoid human errors and double entry treatments are examples of significant gains.
What needs improvement?
The tool needs to offer more configuration options than coding options. Develop the intuitive side to reach some functionalities (help).
For how long have I used the solution?
I used the solution for about 6 months to develop an application based on health services process.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
Yes, especially integration and browser's version compatibility problems. We also had some performance issues due to the lack of technical architecture knowledge.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Customer Service: GoodTechnical Support: Intermediate
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Did not use any other solution
How was the initial setup?
It was complex for some of us (IT but non technical profiles)
What about the implementation team?
We were the vendor team and worked with IBM
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
Be careful about the technical architecture and migration planning/resources