- The simulator of process execution
- Toolkits and workspace for sharing resources
- Adapters for different technological environments
- SOA infrastructure, embedded ESB
- Backup (export) and restore (import) system (Snapshot)
- Speed and ease of deployment + governance / version management
Improvements to My Organization
The scenario was a process of renewal of customer contracts, the improvements were :
- Faster: industrialization of the renewal process with the automation of certain tasks and a clarified organization can handle a case 3 times faster.
- More efficient: the renewal part by weight of non-renegotiated contracts processed instantly and adjustments made possible by monitoring the real-time tasks significantly increase the capacity of quantitative and qualitative processing contracts.
- Less expensive: the time saved as well as automated controls in place to avoid human errors and double entry treatments are examples of significant gains.
Room for Improvement
The tool needs to offer more configuration options than coding options. Develop the intuitive side to reach some functionalities (help).
Use of Solution
I used the solution for about 6 months to develop an application based on health services process.
Yes, especially integration and browser's version compatibility problems. We also had some performance issues due to the lack of technical architecture knowledge.
Customer Service and Technical Support
Customer Service: GoodTechnical Support: Intermediate
Did not use any other solution
It was complex for some of us (IT but non technical profiles)
We were the vendor team and worked with IBM
Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing
Other Solutions Considered
Be careful about the technical architecture and migration planning/resources
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Apr 16 2014
BPM Best Practices: 10 Tips From Real Users