IBM BPM Review

When compared to other BPMs, it's very efficient for the developers to develop and deliver on time​ with an effective process

What is most valuable?

It's mostly about the process designing and the additional features with IBM BPM, with the tester coach wherein you can interact with the interface while you're designing the process.

How has it helped my organization?

We do implementation for various clients. Most of the clients are BFSI clients, Banking and Financial Sector clients.

What needs improvement?

It's under performance, maybe the moving from one activity to other activity, or one process step to other process step takes awhile. It can be because of the database thing, so it's to do with the database processing. If the processing gets better, it would be more efficient.

Around three years.

It is a stable product, and there's quite a lot of support from IBM.

When you start implementing a new BPM in your organization, there's some questionnaires that have to be submit to IBM and IBM gives the hardware specs according to that. The performance and the load have to be taken by the system.

I would give them a seven out of 10. The organization that I'm associated with is an IBM partner, so we have priority support.

The initial is not complicated, and it's not easy; It's medium.

No, we were clear with what product we were going to go with based on our research.

What other advice do I have?

When compared to other BPMs, it's very efficient for the developers to develop and deliver on time with an effective process.

1 visitor found this review helpful