IBM BPM Review

Streamlines automation of repetitive tasks

What is our primary use case?

We use it for an insurance process. IBM BPM automates the processes. We use it for handling all the human tasks, people who were doing repetitive tasks, the tasks are now done by BPM.

We don't use it in conjunction with IBM Case Manager or any other IBM automation products, yet. But we're looking at the RPA stuff.

How has it helped my organization?

For our company, it's cost reduction.

What is most valuable?

What they're doing right now with RPA is a a good move.

What needs improvement?

There are some things, but nothing off the top of my head. I would have to think about it.

Stability is good. We've never had any downtime.

The scalability is good for us.

We have seen ROI from it, I don't know the numbers.

Tech support is satisfactory. There is good competence in IBM Lab.

It was complex, but fair, since it is a complex thing. We worked both directly with IBM and with a business partner to implement it.

I think we implemented it at the right time. I don't think we needed to start earlier.

What other advice do I have?

When looking at a vendor we, of course, look at the price, but also for technology, since we are one of the few customers in the Netherlands using IBM BPM.

I would recommend it.

More IBM BPM reviews from users
...who compared it with Camunda Platform
Learn what your peers think about IBM BPM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.