IBM Case Foundation Review

Helpful in decision making and analysis, good technical support, but the user-interface needs to be improved

What is our primary use case?

We are providing services for our customers whose primary use case is mainly for those processes that are not covered through any ERP or MIS system or that need to be automated.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are those involving decision making, analysis, and anything related to event documents because those processes are related to content as well.

What needs improvement?

The interface needs to be more user-friendly.

In the next release, I would like to see better integration with ERP tools and an improved interface.

I have been familiar with the IBM Case Foundation solution for three to four years.

This solution is stable and we have not had any issues to this point.

We have not explored the scalability at this time.

We have contacted technical support and it's fine. We are satisfied with the support overall.

The initial setup is straightforward, but because the interface needs to be improved, it gets complex. You have to develop more and more, which involves some coding and development to ease it out.

The length of deployment depends on the requirements. If it is a small process, five to six nodes, it's a matter of one to two days. If it is a complex process and the rules are complex then it can take weeks.

The method of deployment depends on the customer's use case requirements.

Pricing is in the mid-range, it is not cheap, but it's not expensive. Two models are available and it depends on which one you are using.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More IBM Case Foundation reviews from users