IBM Cloud Review

Supports both Dynamic and Static Content for our Cloud Applications

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use for IBM Cloud is checking our products, our deployment environment, and testing their dynamic/static states.

How has it helped my organization?

IBM Cloud supports both dynamic and static content for our applications.

What is most valuable?

The price of IBM Cloud is most valuable for us. The service is personable and gives us a good rapport. I can't say it's the best, but it was enough for our needs.

We went with this solution because we were concerned about our code and application security. We would not jeopardize platform security, so we went with the IBM Cloud product line.

What needs improvement?

I need a watch to describe the number of required improvements for the IBM Cloud service. We use the tools. It takes almost a day to configure each one of the work products.

Maybe performance enhancers and reports could be better improved. If they do so, it would be better. Of all the drawbacks I saw, this would be the biggest enhancement.

We have been using IBM Cloud a bit less than a year, maybe eight to ten months so far.

The IBM Cloud service is good and stable.

For the maintenance of IBM Cloud, we currently employ no one because we are still at the deployment stage. We have some servers for our products. When we deploy our products, we haven't started to integrate between the cloud and our servers. We just deployed the code on our servers.

Currently, while deploying or running the tool in the cloud, the scan takes almost no time to complete. Other things we use are just reading the reports that are being generated from the tool.

I don't think we are planning to increase our usage of IBM Cloud currently.

So far, according to my knowledge, we didn't contact technical support. We didn't order any testing from them, so I can't say much about IBM Cloud tech support.

The initial setup was somewhat complicated. We did the setup considering that we needed to have a tool to migrate to the cloud.

We used IBM tools for some of the communications. It was not straightforward. The deployment took a couple of days.

We did our setup and installation right here. The workmen, students, and IT teams worked together to deploy them. We at least trained them first on how to make a run cycle and how to run the scans for the product.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate IBM Cloud with an eight.