IBM Cloud Review

Good technical support, and you can deploy applications from remote locations

What is our primary use case?

I am using this solution to assist with my study. We have an agreement between our university and IBM to use the IBM Cloud.

What is most valuable?

This solution is very accessible and you can deploy applications from remote locations.

What needs improvement?

This solution can be very slow, which was a big problem for us. Deploying applications took a long time.

I would like to see a more user-friendly deployment process in the next release of this solution. It was very complex.

I have been using this solution for four months.

We had some trouble with stability, but it may be better in the paid version of this solution.

Technical support for this solution is good. I did not email them when we had a problem because we were able to solve it with a phone call.

We also use Amazon Cloud.

In the past, I was using Google Cloud, Amazon, and IBM Bluemix (now IBM Cloud). I compared all of them and found that IBM Cloud was the best product.

Amazon is a little more stable than the others.

We deployed this solution ourselves.

We are using the trial version of this solution, so we have not paid anything.

What other advice do I have?

There was a mix of versions in our project, with some people using the trial version and others using the paid version of this solution. I think that the full, paid version was better.

This product is very good because it is accessible in remote locations, and anyone can deploy from any place. It is very nice, and I don't think that many people know about this cloud computing system.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.