Ibm

IBM Cognos Review
Provides multiple tools to help create reports.

Valuable Features:

I really appreciated Report Studio, because it can create complex reports fast!

Improvements to My Organization:

Report readiness has really improved! Cognos provides multiple tools to help create reports. That helps provide clients with what they need ASAP!

Room for Improvement:

Data Manager, InfoSphere, and Framework manager can be a little more user-friendly. But we are able to manage and learn from it. We can create data sources in order for the other data tools to function.

I would like to see a more user-friendly interface. Sometimes it can be confusing to navigate through it.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for one year.

Stability Issues:

I have not had any stability issues. It is great software with great tools!

Scalability Issues:

I have not had any scalability issues.

Technical support has been great. IBM has a wonderful support portal where you can submit tickets for issues that are way too complex to understand or control on your own. The fix central portal will get back to you ASAP and provide solutions to fix your problems.

Previous Solutions:

The company has always used Cognos, as far as I know. Personally, I transitioned into this post when they were working with Cognos. I found the transition into Cognos to be easy.

Initial Setup:

I never encountered this issue, as it was already set up. We are currently in the maintenance and monitoring phase.

Other Advice:

It is a great product. It is very simple to use and easy to monitor and maintain.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About IBM Cognos?

Our experts can help. 228,467 professionals have used our research on 5,836 solutions.