IBM FileNet Review

Flexible, helps us track cases across the company

What is our primary use case?

We use it for monitoring events, authorization of events, for communication among all teams, all divisions of the company. It is difficult, for example, to manage a case throughout the company. BPM is no good, and Case Manager is so elastic, so flexible.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps with tracking cases, tracking problems, it's so good for that.

What is most valuable?

The designing. The design of development is so easy. It's a good product for designing flows, BPMs, and configuring roles.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see them improve the capabilities in the cloud, and the analytics.

It's so stable.

Scalability is good. I don't know about the cloud version, but it's good.

Good.

It's easy. The most challenging part of implementation with this product is designing the case and the flows.

What other advice do I have?

When I select a vendor, the most important thing is the possibility to move to other technologies, connectivity for the digital ecosystem, and sharing; how the product shares sets for other companies.

I rate it eight out of 10, because it's stable, it's elastic, but difficult for designing the business use case.

Before implementing the product, try to pilot it, in a small division, work it in a small division and then try to scale.