IBM FlashSystem Review

Good price, good performance, and useful for data reduction

What is our primary use case?

We use it for data reduction technology. We are using this solution on-premises, and we are also providing services to customers.

What is most valuable?

I like most of the features. Its speed, performance, and availability are valuable. We are implementing the data reduction technology the most.

What needs improvement?

Their technical support needs improvement in terms of reachability for the clients and response times. They should be more responsive and have more online platforms for support.

They should make more technical information available online. There could be some kind of documentation community.

I have been using this solution for three or four years.

It is stable.

We are only using one box or enclosure for now. We don't have experience with scaling the systems. Our companies here don't need big systems for now.

Their technical support needs improvement.

The initial setup is very simple.

Its price is very good.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate IBM FlashSystem an eight out of ten.

More IBM FlashSystem reviews from users
...who compared it with Dell EMC Unity XT
Learn what your peers think about IBM FlashSystem. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.