IBM Integration Bus Review

A user-friendly solution that's easy to manage

What is our primary use case?

We are working on MQ, soap and rest based services. Some clients are accessing our services and vice versa.

How has it helped my organization?

Yes IIB help us to shape up our organization in service oriented architecture. Usability has increased and integration has become easier.

What is most valuable?

Multiple protocols support,  development environment is user friendly.

What needs improvement?

Documentation is not easy to understand.

There should be inclusion of more and more adapters that make this product more usable.

I've been using IBM Integration Bus for four years.

IBM Integration Bus is a stable solution. As far as the technical side is concerned, we don't have an issue.

IBM Integration Bus is easy to scale.

IBM technical support is fine, and we have a good relationship with them.

The installation is very simple. I've been working with the Oracle platform as well, and the Oracle platform installation is quite difficult compared to IBM Integration Bus.

We are working in the bank, and we implement everything internally ourselves. We are maintaining it, and we don't have to do too much. We have a separate team for maintenance. We have administrators as well on the operations side. They are looking after it.

What other advice do I have?

When I compare it to other products that are available in the marketplace, I rate it better than others because it's easy to develop things, and it's easy to handle. I also use Oracle, and I prefer IBM Integration Bus to Oracle.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give IBM Integration Bus an eight.

More IBM Integration Bus reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle Service Bus
Learn what your peers think about IBM Integration Bus. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.