Ibm

IBM Kenexa Review
We create our own reports with the reporting tool. Internal errors have increased.

Valuable Features:

With IBM Kenexa BrassRing, we can search for past requisitions, we well as edit and open candidates’ talent profiles. The DIT reporting tool is extremely crucial in creating our own reports. The “my candidates” overview that shows the statuses is very helpful. I like the "Admin tool" with regards to communication templates and forms, and the ability to change them.

Improvements to My Organization:

BrassRing integrates into our internal employee platform (workday) as well as our background check vendor (TalentWise). Without this solution, we would have more administrative functions and would need to hire more HR employees. This solution also allows for easier external communication with potential employees.

Room for Improvement:

The tool functions inconsistently. In the past year, there has been a significant increase in the amount of “internal errors” that are displayed. We also have to make multiple attempts to get a page to load. In addition, the search function is a bit complicated in terms of requisition searches.

Use of Solution:

I have used this solution for three years.

Stability Issues:

We encountered IT stability issues in our attempts to get the pages to load. This occurred almost daily.

The technical support with IBM is very responsive. I don’t usually open tickets anymore, but in the past I was pleased with the technical support.

Other Advice:

I would advise other customers to link this solution to your other systems for a streamlined ATS.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About IBM Kenexa?

Our experts can help. 209,107 professionals have used our research on 5,560 solutions.