IBM MaaS360 Review

Reduced the number of support incidents by limiting users' access to device configurations

What is our primary use case?

I participated in the implementation of MaaS360 for around 300 Android and iOS devices, for which different restrictions and security profiles were required. MaaS360 helped us to have the console ready in less than 10 minutes and start enrolling devices immediately. The process did not take more than two days.

The graphic, friendly interface allowed us to start without almost any support from the manufacturer.

How has it helped my organization?

It is focused on safety and productivity. It is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It offers support for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 devices.

It helped us reduce the number of support incidents by limiting users' access to device configurations.

It allows us to have an updated inventory of all the devices in real-time with the ability to add personalized information.

What is most valuable?

• Policy-based quick configuration
  • Changes policies based on geolocation or schedules
  • Embedded antivirus
  • Integration with TeamViewer
  • Access to the MaaS360 Web API
  • Ability to disable keys (buttons) of the device, etc.

What needs improvement?

• It would be ideal to add support for the distribution of windows.exe applications.
  • They should allow for the building of custom reports with graphics.

Three to five years.

It requires zero investment in infrastructure since it is 100% cloud.