IBM MQ Review
It is the main component of our systems for delivering service to our customers.

What is most valuable?

It allows us to process online transactions for our customers and we can connect between open system platforms and CID platforms. I think this is the most important.

How has it helped my organization?

This is the main component of our systems for delivering service to our customers. Without MQ, we would not be able to work or offer our services.

What needs improvement?

I am not working on the solution directly, but my team does, so technically I don't know the solution at the level where I could provide information about areas with room from improvement.

I'm satisfied with the stability.

Sometimes scaling is not easy because we are trying to connect open systems with mainframe and it's not easy. It is difficult sometimes. I'm not sure about that.

Technical support is great. We are satisfied. We call them every time we need. I would rate them a nine on a scale of one to ten.

Our support from IBM recommended the solution from the beginning, so this is what we use.

In some places, setup is very easy and in others, it is a little bit complex. When we are trying to deliver all of our transactions from web to system CID, it's a little bit complex because the workload is not the same in both platforms. To make this work is sometimes difficult.

We did look at alternatives, but our main platform is from IBM. We were thinking about other vendors but they are smaller, such as Compuware.

What other advice do I have?

Well, I think you should try to use MQ. It's a great solution. I like it.