IBM MQ Review
It is robust and scalable. We can keep adding solutions to the mixture and it still performs as is.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides scalability and it also provides secure messaging.

What is most valuable?

It is very robust and very scalable.

What needs improvement?

At a recent conference, I went to a presentation that had the latest version and it has amazing stuff that's coming out. So, I am excited to use those, specifically surrounding the web console and the fact that it's API integrated.

We have stability in our environment because of the product. We can keep adding solutions to the mixture and it still performs as is, which is again a more stable process.

It provides scalability.

I usually deal with level three support and they're pretty awesome; so, they're very good. I rate them 5/5.

There was not a previous solution. I know because of experience with my other jobs that this is a more robust technology to invest in.

Setup was straightforward. I had experience from my previous work, so I was able to bring that experience and implement it here. I was fully versed with it, so it was easier for me.

It's super expensive, so ask them if they can consolidate some other licensing costs. But, IBM is IBM, so I guess we'll pay for it.

IBM was on the top of our short list. I didn't even look at the others, because I am biased.

What other advice do I have?

I would do a PoC with IBM and there's a lot of technical help out there and people who would come to help you. So, use them and also look for other customers who have used the product. Then, you will be able to see the benefits of it and try to fit it in to your department.