IBM MQ Review
It allows data transmission from multiple platforms in a fault-tolerant manner.

What is most valuable?

It allows data transmission from multiple platforms in a fault-tolerant manner, that's the biggest feature. It is important for us because we do a lot of data transformation and data transmission between different systems; that's one of the biggest things that we do.

How has it helped my organization?

It's the backbone of all our data transformation and integration. Thus, this solution is our main integration platform.

What needs improvement?

Maybe, there should be a containerized version of the application, that can be deployed on the enterprises. So, there is need for a Docker container version of this product.

They need to do a better job of getting it into the open-source world, so that other people, who are more dependent on open-source technologies, start using it as well.

We've been using it for ten plus years now, so it's been good.

It has scaled to all our needs.

We have used technical support. I can't think of any issues with technical support. We've received the support that we needed, on time.

We've been using it for a long time. We were not using any other solution before.

We probably looked at IBM and Red Hat solutions. The reason as to why we chose IBM is because they are more mature in that area.

Longevity, deep support and technical depth are my most important criteria in selecting a vendor.

What other advice do I have?

You should take a look into this solution.

1 Comment