IBM Public Cloud Review

Stable, scales quite well, and offers great technical support

What is our primary use case?

On the IBM Cloud, I mainly use their servers and their load balancer.

What is most valuable?

The availability is very good.

I've found the stability to be excellent. The performance is good.

The product can scale quite well.

Technical support is very, very good. They are helpful and responsive.

What needs improvement?

If they continue to add more additions, I'll be very happy with it.

The product should offer more computing, similar to Amazon.

I've been using the solution for about a year now. It hasn't been that long.

The stability is excellent. It's 200% stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's extremely reliable and the performance is great.

This solution scales very well. If you need to expand it, it's not a problem at all.

Currently, I'm the only one who's personally using it, to provide solutions to my clients.

Technical support has always been excellent. They are helpful and responsive. 've been very satisfied with their level of service.

I previously used AWS. However, I have little experience with the product. However, I still occasionally use it.

The solution is purely cloud-based, and, therefore, you don't need to worry about doing any manual or on-site installation process.

If you are an enterprise, or even just one person handling the solution for multiple clients, you will need to get a license.

That said, you don't have to pay for licenses if you're an individual developer, but if you're handling a little more load, then you need to pay for licenses.

What other advice do I have?

I'm an IBM customer and end-user. I use this product for my clients.

I'd rate this product at a ten out of ten. I've been extremely satisfied with its capabilities so far.

I would recommend it to all developers.

More IBM Public Cloud reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Amazon, Microsoft and others in PaaS Clouds. Updated: September 2021.
536,053 professionals have used our research since 2012.