IBM QRadar Review

A complete network analysis tool that is agile, versatile, and easy to operate

What is our primary use case?

We do not implement this tool ourselves but have experience implementing it for our clients. There are several use cases. The two most important ones are network analysis and UBA.

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped our clients to see how things have changed when comparing the initial behavior, and what is currently happening with the user's internet. It maintains archives on the behavior.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the versatility of this solution and the variety of things you can do with it.

What needs improvement?

The initial setup requires that you have somebody with the proper skill set, and it would help if the configuration were easier.

We have been working with QRadar for less than one year.

This is a very stable product.

This is a scalable product that can scale to a large-sized organization.

My client for QRadar is medium-sized.

You need someone with the proper skills to complete the setup. The complexity of it depends on the features that you are looking for, and it can become very complex. The deployment can take between 16 and 20 days, depending on what needs to be configured.

It's a process to deploy, but once you have it configured it's easy to operate.

The deployment can be done in-house.

The pricing is okay, it's comparable to other vendors.

It's not expensive for the resources that it gives you.

What other advice do I have?

I think the tool is very complete and very agile.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

More IBM QRadar reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about IBM QRadar. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,057 professionals have used our research since 2012.