IBM QRadar Review

Easy to use, helps increase development speed and is stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to develop software, for some device controllers.

What is most valuable?

The solution is relatively easy to use.

The product helps increase development speed.

The customization is very good, as are the dashboards and the security.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure if there are any features missing from the solution. It's pretty complete.

The pricing of the solution is a bit high. If they could lower it, that would be ideal.

I've been using the solution for three years or so at this point. It hasn't been too long.

The solution is quite stable. It doesn't have bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash on me or freeze. It's reliable.

I only really use the solution myself. I can't speak to the scalability of the solution.

I've never had to reach out to technical support. I can't speak to their responsiveness or knowledgeability.

The initial setup was not complex at all. It's pretty straightforward and simple. We didn't face any real issues during the deployment process.

The price can be expensive, however, it's all relative, as it helps speed up development, which can save money for the organization.

The payments for the product are made on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I'm using the latest version of the solution. I'm the only user and I use the desktop version of the solution. I'm basically using it because it's here and I have access to it.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations, however, if it is right for them depends on their need.

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I'd rate the product at an eight. We've mostly been pretty satisfied with it.

More IBM QRadar reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about IBM QRadar. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.