IBM QRadar Review

Flexible, easy to learn, and price fairly

What is our primary use case?

Depending on the organization's needs the solution can monitor different types of security through logs.

What is most valuable?

I have found the most important features to be the flexibility, tech framework, and disk manager. Additionally, the solution is easy to learn how to use it.

What needs improvement?

There could be better integration with the solution.

I have been using the solution for approximately three years.

Every solution has some bugs and other issues but for the most part, this solution is stable.

The solution is scalable. The amount of users is dependant on what your needs are. You can have many users having access to the solution. For example, out of a 5,000 person network, you could have five with access to it for security.

The solution has great support. Whenever we had an issue they were able to give us support within 15 minutes.

The installation was easy but this can depend on what appliances you want to install it on. If it is VMware, then the installation is easy, it took me 30 minutes.

We did use a consultant to do the deployment and we only needed one technician.

The solution is priced fairly, there is a license for the solution, and we pay annually.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend the solution to others and we plan to continue using it in the future.

I rate IBM QRadar a nine out of ten.

More IBM QRadar reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about IBM QRadar. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.