IBM QRadar Review

A reliable and scalable solution for network behavior and log analytics

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for network behavior and log analytics. We wish to procure one for behavior analytics.

I am not certain which version we are using.

There is a need for a behavior analytics solution in the environment. We use the solution to highlight unusual traffic for a single particular link or even single particular user traffic.

What is most valuable?

The solution will not provide alerts in the event of any particular traffic. It will only alert in the case of a security threat.

What needs improvement?

I am looking for a solution to replace IBM QRadar. We use it for incident reporting, but I need one for behavior analytics. I need one which will send alerts in the event of any behavior.

The solution is fine for analyzing logs. We already have basic modules. We require more modules for getting so that we may obtain further details. We essentially use IBM QRadar for analyzing particular logs.

There are no additional features which should be added or upgraded in the next release.

The solution is reliable.

The scalability is fine.

Technical support is okay. We have had no issues with them.

The license is not subscription-based. We have been doing the same deployment for more than ten years.

The pricing is alright.

What other advice do I have?

Our environment is binding. We have only monitoring and data central traffic.

I would recommend the solution to others. It is fine for analyzing logs.

More IBM QRadar reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about IBM QRadar. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,057 professionals have used our research since 2012.