IBM QRadar Review

Enables us to collect information from different devices, detect, and analyze various threats or attacks to protect our system

What is our primary use case?

We don't have a business relationship with IBM QRadar, our relationship is a customer relationship. We use IBM QRadar as our primary security solution.

How has it helped my organization?

QRadar is the primary tool in our security center. We use it to collect information from different devices, detect, and analyze various threats or attacks to protect our system.

What is most valuable?

Vulnerability detection is the most valuable feature. It's the tool that finds the threats.

What needs improvement?

The tool is very complicated. One place for improvement would be to have a more user-friendly interface. Having better support in Spanish would be cool.

The solution is scalable. Currently, wehave between 50 to 70 users working with this solution.
We have plans to increase the usage of the product in the future.

My experience with technical support has not been so good because I would prefer support in Spanish which I haven't gotten.

The initial setup was very complex.

We are planning to take at least one year for the complete setup. Deployment went fast, between six and three hours.

We used an integrator for the deployment. The experience was excellent, outstanding.

What other advice do I have?

This kind of solution is essential. The communication network functions very well.

On a scale of one to 10, ten being the best, I would give this product a rating of nine.