IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics Review

A solution with a powerful and easy-to-use GUI and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

The first thing that we implemented for user behavior was to find out whether somebody is logging in at odd hours. It studies user behavior.

What is most valuable?

My favorite thing is that it comes with good usability.

It has a powerful GUI where you can put together your use cases, and don't have to write your own scripts.

What needs improvement?

The price of this solution is a little bit expensive, so if it were cheaper then it would help.

While the interface is easy to use, it could be a little more responsive. It can be a bit sluggish at times.

I have been using IBM QRadar for about a year.

We have not experienced any issues with stability.

Scalability has not been a problem, although our environment is not very big. Perhaps at a later stage and with a bigger environment, we might have issues.

I have been in contact with technical support on one or two occasions. The experience was good and we are satisfied.

I also have experience using Splunk.

The initial setup is really straightforward. It's a bonus point of this solution.

What other advice do I have?

More IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Securonix Solutions, Splunk and others in User Behavior Analytics - UEBA. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.