IBM Rational DOORS Review

We used it to track the impact a new product's requirements had on an existing system, but it's not model-based, lacking integration of requirements, system diagrams, etc.

Valuable Features

The product was being used for developing and tracking new requirements for a system we were working on. There wasn't one specific feature that comes to mind, as it was approximately 12 months ago that I was using the product to develop requirements.

Improvements to My Organization

The product was used to better track and structure requirements we were developing for a new product that was to be integrated into an existing system with its own requirements. It was a way for us to track new requirements and its impact on existing ones.

Room for Improvement

None comes to mind right now. I know that the group was discussing the movement towards model-based systems engineering where they were looking into alternate products that allows the integration of requirements, system diagrams, etc. all in one tool.

Use of Solution

I used it last year, for one year.

No issues encountered,

No issues encountered,

I never had to use customer service.

I never had to use tech support,.