IBM Rational Quality Manager Review

It allows users to assign each other tasks and view the status of the assigned tasks

What is most valuable?

Reusability and integration capabilities which make it a great choice for organizations that use a variety of development tools and platforms.

How has it helped my organization?

The software lets users register their role and create task or test-specific teams, and it allows users to assign each other tasks and view the status of the assigned tasks.

What needs improvement?

Mainly Quality Assurance and DevOps, but of course the whole company and management areas with more knowledge of quality and client success approach.

At least 10 years.

Few configuration issues on different browsers, not that serious.

Yes, I had some, but after sending requests to the IBM support team, some fixes were applied and we could keep going.

No, always thinking of sizing, we can keep the services online.

Very good, attention and velocity to understand and solve issues.

Very good, attention and velocity to understand and solve issues.

For the CLM tools, IBM provides a good 'automatic setup', but on the WebSphere side, there is a lot of complex configuration to attend the services.

There were a lot of projects. Many of them through a vendor, some as an IBM employee and few as a consultant, in-house.

Always delivered with high expertise.

Good to high.

There are various licensing and pricing options available for the software, so organizations should be sure to contact IBM to decide which license best serves their needs. Each license includes 12 months of customer support. A free 90-day trial of the software is also available.

HPE Quality and some others.

What other advice do I have?

It is a very good choice on ensuring the expected software quality for projects.