IBM Rational System Architect Review

An easy solution with a good interface but the deployment process needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for modeling.

What is most valuable?

The user interface is good. It's both clear and comprehensible. It's easy to work with.

What needs improvement?

There needs to be more information at the outset about how to use the solution and how to deploy it. The deployment process needs improvement.

The solution needs to develop some models that can give us the possibility to model new features, and new problems. The product, in general, needs a bit of improvement and should think about adding a model for artificial intelligence. It would benefit us greatly.

I've been using the solution for two months.

I've found the solution to be very stable. I haven't had any issues with it.

The solution is scalable.

My experience with technical support has been good. They are very helpful.

We didn't previously use another solution.

The initial setup was relatively easy. I would rate it as seven out of ten. Deployment only took a few days. We used about three to five people for deployment and three to five people handle maintenance.

It was a normal deployment. We did not need an integrator.

What other advice do I have?

We use the local cloud version.

I would recommend using the solution.

I would rate the solution at seven out of ten. I really like the product, but there is room for improvement.