IBM Resilient Review

Stable, with good User Behaviour Analytics and has the ability to interlink offenses

What is our primary use case?

We basically use all of the basic functionality, including the entire MITRE ATT&CK tactics, et cetera.

What is most valuable?

The interlinking of the offenses is the most valuable aspect of the solution for us.

The UBA, User Behavior Analytics, is very good.

The solution has been stable so far. The performance is good.

The product can scale if you need it to. It's an easy process.

What needs improvement?

In terms of the whole analysis aspect, if we can get any additional information and ensure it's contextual information, that would be quite helpful to us.

The initial setup is complex.

I've been using the solution for four years or so. It's been a while. I have a few years of experience with the product at this point.

The solution has been quite stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable and the performance is quite good.

We have about 100 users on the solution right now. The solution is quite easy to scale. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with relative ease.

The initial setup is not straightforward or simple. It's quite complex. It can be difficult. The whole deployment, as well as the configuration, takes some work.

The deployment itself took about two months in total.

We handled everything in-house. We didn't enlist the help of any consultants or integrators. Our team handled every aspect themselves.

What other advice do I have?

We have a business partnership with IBM.

I'm working with the latest version of the solution. I'm not sure which version number it is.

I'd recommend the product to other users and companies.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

More IBM Resilient reviews from users
...who compared it with Siemplify
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Palo Alto Networks, RSA and others in Security Incident Response. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.