IBM SPSS Modeler Review

Our local representative will help guide us through the PoC process

What is our primary use case?

We are primarily interested in the supply chain data analytics, focusing mainly on procurement. We believe that there is a lot of value in spend analytics because of the following:

• Understanding and identifying opportunities.
  • Reduced prices.
  • Ability to better do negotiations.
  • Understanding better the categories.

What is most valuable?

We are interested in finding the right model in order to do data mining correctly. We want to learn and understand which models are best for us, then know in which cases to use them.

Trial/evaluations only.

It is pretty scalable.

Based on several discussions that we have had with our local representative, the initial setup should be quite short, a few weeks, or two or three weeks for the PoC. We expect him to transfer the data to us, allowing our internal analysts to do the analysis.

We have a local representative in Israel who specializes in SPSS. He will help us do the PoC, allowing us to understand if we will pursue this process.

We have the impression that he is an expert in this area. We expect him to help and guide us through the process.

We are also interested in Watson Analytics. There is an issue that we are trying to understand because we are in a different industry. We find it quite challenging to transfer the data to the cloud. Therefore, we want to understand if it is possible to do it on-premise. We are trying to investigate this issue.

More IBM SPSS Modeler reviews from users
...who compared it with KNIME
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Knime, SAS and others in Data Mining. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.