IBM SPSS Statistics Review

Data and variable views: Easy to use and effective results

I would like to add and support a few points about this program used to analyze statistics.

I use this software, SPSS, in our company on an annual basis to conduct and analyze surveys. It has two views that I make use of from time to time: data and variable views. With the variable view, we have access to the meta data dictionary while the data view enables us to store our data in the form of columns and rows. The program generally is very easy to use and gives effective results. I learned using this program on my own without any training; it is that simple.

More IBM SPSS Statistics reviews from users
...who compared it with SAS Analytics
Learn what your peers think about IBM SPSS Statistics. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarit_user4401 (Developer at a transportation company with 1,001-5,000 employees)

I would like to say that SPSS identifies market segments using visual classification trees, it isolates unusual or problem data and it prepares and transform data using spreadsheet tools and procedures. I don’t like that the default graphics are poor and not easily customizable to make them better and that SPSS is expensive.