IBM Verse Review
HTML mail with MIME pictures are displayed correctly. Draft synchronization is enabled.

What is most valuable?

Previously, users were not able to synchronize draft emails created and saved in Lotus Notes to the mobile device and in the opposite direction. This simply was not supported.

After we switched to the Verse app, users appreciated this synchronization function. They can use already saved drafts from Lotus Notes and later process the email operation from a mobile device.

How has it helped my organization?

It is better and easier to work with mail and a calendar on the mobile device.

What needs improvement?

Task (To Do) is not a component of Verse for iOS devices.

I have used IBM Verse for two months.

We have not yet had any scalability issues.

Because the extended MDM environment is not covered only by IBM, we didn’t have any major troubles with support. It is quite good.

We used the native iOS Mail and Calendar applications. We switched to Verse because of enhanced features, better design, and higher security.

The setup was not very easy due to higher security standards. But we finally accomplished it without any major troubles.

We did not look at alternatives.

What other advice do I have?

This solution is a component of the MobileIron Mobile Application Management environment and supports higher security settings.